- Removes low concentrations of common industrial solvents and other vapors to purify cleanroom air
- For UV-C sanitizing, which delivers a D-99 “kill” dosage to germs, bacteria and other microbes, order two UV-C light modules separately (No. 6602-40).
- For removal of organic vapors, order Photo Catalytic Oxidation panel (No. 6602-36) separately
- Two UV-C light modules are also required (No. 6602-40) to enhance efficiency of the PCO panel.
- For optimal efficiency with organic vapors, a charcoal prefilter is recommended (No. 6602-35A), which supplements the adsorption of hydrocarbon molecules while retaining sufficient airflow (typically 90 feet/minute) to meet cleanroom requirements.
- Carbon filters restrict air flow; air velocity with dual filters installed inside 6602-30A housing on Terra Fan Filter Units typically falls to around 50 ft./min. with FFU on high speed.
- Not Compatible with following FFU designs: Narrow, Explosion Proof, or Reverse Flow.
• Unit of Measure: EA
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 60 Hz
• Weight, Product: 5 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 11" W x 11" D x 3" H
• Weight, Shipping: 11 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 13" W x 13" D x 5" H
• Package Type: SmallPackage