Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Made of cleanroom-compatible 304 stainless steel Contoured tight-fitting lid ensures safe, clean disposal of cleanroom trash Hands-free operation featuring a foot-pedal that opens the self-closing lid Gasketed lid seal eliminates particle outflow Rigid, durable plastic liner allows easy cleaning All models comply with OSHA requirements; all except #1456-00 are Factory Mutual (FM) Systems approved and UL listed
Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles,Waste Receptacles
ValuLine™ Waste Receptacles
Select Product Options
- Their no-spring foot pedal lets cleanroom operators dispose of trash without the need to touch the receptacle
- Tight-fitting gasketed lid forms a nearly air-tight seal to safely contain waste
- Legs raise the receptacles 0.75" (19 mm) to allow air circulation and minimize particle accumulation
- The rigid, reusable plastic liners (made of polypropylene or low-density polyethylene) are used for clean and easy removal of waste
- One liner is included with each receptacle
- Liners are treated with an EPA-registered compound for additional protection
- Note: These receptacles are not intended for containment of radioactive waste. Please avoid using chlorinated disinfectants when cleaning waste bins
Features & Benefits
Protecting Personal Information
Terra is committed to ensuring that our customer’s personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Terra has developed procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online and offline.
Global Customer Base
At Terra, we are committed to providing top-tier equipment to customers throughout the world. Over the past 5 years, clients in over 100 countries have purchased equipment from Terra.
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
Tech Resource [pdf]
Chemical Resistance: Rubbermaid Plastics
A chemical resistance chart specifying the performance of Rubbermaid's products when exposed to certain chemicals.
Tech Resource [pdf]
Powder Coating Datasheet
This datasheet contains information on Terra Universals Powder coating and instructions for cleaning