Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
5.5"-diameter plate made of ceramic-coated aluminum Temperature Range: Ambient 50°C to 350°C Maximum Load (vessel): 55.1 lbs. Stirring Capacity (depending on fluid): 20L
RT2 Basic and RT2 Advanced Hotplate Stirrers by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Select Product Options
- Compact hotplate/stirrers are cost-effective and reliable
- Analog models for routine stirring and heating
- Digital models for precise speed and temperature settings
- Built-in over-temperature shut-off at 450°C
- Digital models feature user-selectable temperature control modes and temperature limit settings; includes PT100 sensor
Features & Benefits
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Thermo Heating BathFor use with the RT2 Basic and Advanced for heating or thawing reagents
Hot Plate Stirrer Polycarbonate Transparent ShieldProvides added safety and helps contain splatters when using the RT2 Basic and Advanced
3 Prong ClampUsed to grip beakers and flasks for added stability during stirring operations; 60mm maximum grip
Other products you may find relevant