Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Powerful refrigeration reaches 4°C in less than 10 minutes Maximum capacity: 4 x 100 ml Swing-out rotor capacity: 8 x 50 ml, 12 x 15 ml, 6 x microplates Angle rotor capacity: 44 x 1.5/2.0 ml, 6 x 50 ml, 30 x 15 ml Timer: from 10 seconds up to 99 hr., 59 min; or operate continuously or using momentary spin button Splash-proof display and motor-driven safety lid-lock Quiet operation, less than 62 dB Over-speed protection Pre-cool function User-adjustable acceleration/deceleration rates Audible end-of-run alarm
Select Product Options
- The Z32 HK High-Speed Refrigerated Centrifuge runs at speeds from 200 to 20,000 rpm (max. RCF: 38,007 x g)
- CFC-free refrigeration system (-20° to +40°C/-4°F to 104°F)
- Brushless induction drive requires no maintenance
- Microprocessor controlled with operational and safety features such as automatic rotor identification
- Z32 HK universal centrifuge has 16 autoclavable swing-out and angle rotor options (sold separately)
- Control system features imbalance detection/shut-down, storage of up to 99 protocols and internal diagnostics
Features and Benefits
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Compact Centrifuge swing out rotorFor clinical applications, use the swing out rotor which features a horizontal separation within a five mililiter collection tube.
45° Angle rotor for Compact CentrifugeThe optional 45° Angle rotor by Hermle feature 18 x 1.5/2.0 ml vials along with a max speed of 6,000 rpm for this specific rotor.
Capillary Rotor for microcentrifugeExclusive to the Z216-M Microcentrifuge without Rotor, this capillary rotor hits a max speed of 12,000 rpm in 15 seconds.
Hermetically Sealed 45° Angle Rotor and lidWith a tight, hermetically sealed lid, this rotor reaches a maximum speed of 14,500 rpm in 24 seconds and fills up to 12 x 5ml vials at a 45° angle.
32°/55° Angle Rotor with lidWith a max speed of 13,500 rpm, this rotor is the second largest rotor for the Hermle Microcentrifuge.
Other products you may find relevant