Fan Filter Unit; Smart ECM, 2' x 2', HEPA, 120/240 V, Powder-Coated Steel, WhisperFlow
• Electrically commutated, high-efficiency EC motor meets low-energy power requirements
• CE approved – order Safety Cover Kit separately (PN 6601-15)
• Purchase optional Challenge Port Kit separately
• Internal baffling plates and diffuser panel provide uniform air speed across the filter face, ensuring laminar airflow
• 1/4" (6 mm)-20 threaded holes in top corners accommodate eyebolts to facilitate installation using suspended guy wires (order eye bolt package separately)
• Includes FDA-approved silicone sealant (specify acrylic urethane or other required sealant type when FFU is ordered)
• HEPA Filter: 99.99% efficient High-Efficiency Particular Air, rated at particles 0.3µm diameter
• Includes yellow power cord with 4-pin connector for easy installation to Terra cleanrooms and hoods (connector may be removed and replaced with plug for connection to wall outlet)
• Sound level is approximately 49 dBA, at average air flow velocity of 90 FPM. ( 0.46 m/s)
• Replacement filter (order separately)
• Because filters are delicate and subject to damage during handling, all filter sales are final; no failure claims can be accepted
• Marks & Listings: CE, UL, ULC
• Electrical Specifications: 120/240 V, 2.7 A, 594 W, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 23.63" W x 23.63" D x 13.5" H
• Weight, Product: 44 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 53" W x 53" D x 20" H
• Weight, Shipping: 64 lb
• Package Type: Pallet
• Unit of Measure: EA
Features and Benefits
Air Flow Uniformity
Cord Adapter, MIN4 PL to 16AWG Power Cord for Terra Fan/Filter UnitFour-pin power cord adapter for fan/filter unit allows connection to standard 120VAC/60Hz power receptacle.
Ionizing Bar; 22"L, with Installation Kit, for 24 x 24 Fan/Filter UnitIonizing bar, mounted to Fan/Filter Unit, provides a balanced stream of ions to the work area below to neutralize static charge and prevent electro-static discharge; 22" bar shown installed on 2' x 2' FFU.
FFU Mounting Frame; Stainless SteelStainless steel Fan Filter Unit (FFU) mounting frame supports FFU on drywall or other rigid ceiling material, viewed from above ceiling panel (FFU not included).
Challenge Port; for Fan/Filter UnitChallenge port for Fan/Filter Units simplifies filter leak testing and connection of Filter Backpressure Alarm (shown mounted on SS FFU, order separately).
Night Service Switch Saves Energy, Extends Filter Life!Night service switch, shown mounted on Modular Hardwall Cleanroom panel, puts FFUs in low-energy mode during off-hours; saves 25% of fan operating costs and extends filter life.
Filter Replacement AlarmThe Filter Replacement Alarm monitors filter backpressure and issues an alarm when fitler needs replaced (requires selection of Fan Filter Unit with Challenge Port, order separately).
Fan Filter Unit Control SystemProvides room-by-room monitoring and control of Smart WhisperFlow FFUs to maintain target pressure differentials for ISO classification; temperature, humidity and particle monitoring and data logging, as well as dynamic fan set-point control, also available.
Power Distribution Modules for Cleanroom FFUs and LightsUL-listed power distribution modules include all breakers, transformers and other electrical components for FFU/light connections; allows fast addition or relocation of FFUs or lights without the need for rewiring.
Filter Covers Allow Ceiling Wash-DownCeiling Filter Fan Unit (FFU) covers allow wash-down and sterilization of cleanroom walls and ceilings without damage to filter medium; requires BioSafe glass or stainless steel wall panels, which stand up to biocides.