Fume Hood; Protector Premier, 60" W x 31.7" D x 59" H, Service Fixtures, Duplex Outlet, Labconco, 115 V
• Eco-Foil(TM) Air Foil saves energy by 7-10% with an aerodynamic air curve
• Clean-Sweep(TM) airflow openings promotes non-turbulent air streams
• Removable front and side panels, and front service access panels
• Effectively contains toxic, noxious and other harmful materials
• One-piece fiberglass liner corrosion, fire resistant and easy to clean
• Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening:
• 100% (28") Open: 955CFM/ 0.31" s.p.
• 62.5% (18") Open: 595 CFM/ 0.12" s.p.
• Pre-set baffle(s) with flame spread less than 25 per AS(TM) E-84
• Energy efficient low velocity/high performance hood meets SEFA-1 compliance
• ADA-compliant light and blower stitches
• Type: Ducted
• Sash Design: Manual/Sliding
• Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel
• Work Area Dimensions: 50.25"W x 24"D
• Sash Height: 28"
• Service Fixtures: Installed
• Duplex Outlet: Installed
• Built-In Blower: No
• Marks & Listings: UL, ANSI Z905, ASHRAE 110, NFPA 45, SEFA 16
• Electrical Specifications: 115 V, 10 A, 1,150 W, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 60" W x 31.7" D x 59" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 68" W x 44" D x 70" H
• Weight, Shipping: 435 lb
• Package Type: Pallet
• Unit of Measure: EA
Features and Benefits
4ft Labconco Protector Premier Laboratory Fume Hood
8ft Labconco Protector Premier Laboratory Fume Hood
Labconco Solvent Storage CabinetSolvent storage cabinets are insulated and include two vent connections to ensure safe storage of flammable liquids. Double-wall construction uses epoxy-coated steel for durability. Models with self-closing doors are available.
Labconco Acid Storage CabinetAcid storage cabinets are constructed of epoxy-coated steel with a corrosion-resistant, polyethylene interior coating. Each cabinet can support up to 800 lbs. and includes a vacuum-formed PVC tray to contain spillage inside the cabinet.
Labconco Coated Steel BlowerConstructed with a 304 stainless steel one-piece liner with coved corners, Protector Stainless Steel Radioisotope Hoods have no joints, crevices or cracks. Units effectively contain radiochemicals.
Labconco Fiberglass BlowerConstructed with a 304 stainless steel one-piece liner with coved corners, Protector Stainless Steel Radioisotope Hoods have no joints, crevices or cracks. Units effectively contain radiochemicals.
Labconco Spillstopper Work SurfacesThese dished work surfaces are made of corrosion-resistant epoxy resins for durability and a smooth finish. Pass-through holes for venting and plumbing are predrilled into the rear portion of the surface (cut-outs for cup-sinks are optional).
Labconco Corrosive Resistant Remote BlowerLabconco supplies coated steel blowers designed specifically for connection to Class I containment enclosures, including XPert, RXPert, Protector XVS, and Purifier HEPA Filtered Safety Enclosures. Explosion-proof versions also available