Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Liquid Nitrogen Transfer Vessels by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Select Product Options
- Small neck opening ensures low static evaporation rates
- Lightweight aluminum design allows for easier handling
- Compact 5L and 10L dewars feature a convenient, pail-style handle for smooth pouring
- Static holding times vary by model, from 33 days (Thermo 5) up to 145 days (Thermo 30)
- Optional self-pressurized dispensing device for safe, easy withdrawal of LN2 (not compatible with Thermo 5)
- Wheeled accessory cart available for the larger 20L and 32L models
- Optional 12mL dipper extracts small amounts of liquid nitrogen for benchtop applications
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
LN2 Withdrawal DeviceAs an alternative to pouring, Thermo’s Liquid Nitrogen Withdrawal Device safely dispenses up to 8L/min. from the transfer vessel using self-pressurization.
12mL Dipper for CryogenicsWhen working with liquid nitrogen in small quantities and with open-face vessels, use the 12mL dipper to transfer small amounts of liquid nitrogen out of the storage vessels.
Wheeled Accessory CartsThese 5" high, low-profile carts are also compatible with other Thermo Scientific cryogenic vessels.