- Provides a safe, economical, contamination-free way to transfer materials
- Stainless steel ensures durability and cleanliness
- 2-door, 6-door and 10-door configurations
- Heavy-duty, nonshedding, cushioned casters ensure smooth rolling over any industrial floor type
- Included power supply permits 20 minutes of operation for cart relocation
PureFlow™ Laminar Flow Transport Carts
Select Product Options
• Provides a safe, economical, contamination-free way to transfer materials
• Stainless steel ensures durability and cleanliness
• 2-door, 6-door and 10-door configurations
• Heavy-duty, nonshedding, cushioned casters ensure smooth rolling over any industrial floor type
• Included power supply permits 20 minutes of operation for cart relocation
• Audible alarms notify personnel when battery needs to be recharged
• Perforated stainless steel shelves allow for airflow throughout cabinet
• Ergonomic handles assist with maneuvering down hallways and through doorways
• Optional rechargeable power cell ensures uninterrupted fan/filter unit operation for up to 4 hours, ensuring ISO-4 cleanliness
• 120 volt and 220 volt models available
• HEPA Fan/filter unit protects sensitive materials during transit with downward airflow that exits through the bottom of the cabinet; removes 99.99% of particles 0.3 microns and larger
• Cabinets available with multiple door configurations, each with adjustable-height shelves
- A Polyethylene (shown) or Stainless Steel CartDurable cart construction ensure long service life; both include marine edges to prevent spills
- B Acrylic or Dissipative PVCStatic-Dissipative PVC eliminates surface charges and the particles they attract
- C Stainless Steel RacksRacks support optional shelving that accommodates varying part sizes
- D Reinforced DoorsStainless steel door frames extend the life of the DesiCart's most heavily used component
- E Relief/Bleed ValveProtects against overpressures when the cart is connected to nitrogen (closes to prevent air influx when disconnected from gas source)
- 1 QuickConnect Gas FittingAllows introduction of clean, dry nitrogen when cart is stationary (no humidity control while cart is in motion)
Add a QuickConnect fitting to charge up on dry nitrogen before transporting sensitive parts!
Features and Benefits
WhisperFlow® Cleanroom Fan Filter UnitsDesign features internal baffling and an aluminum diffuser to provide quiet operation along with uniform air speed for ISO-compliant laminar flow.
Ionizing BarFor use on 24" x 48" ( 610 x 1219 mm) filter/fan units only (Order FFUs separately).
PureFlow Power SupplyProvides power to the PureFlow filter/fan unit and switches to battery power when AC power is disconnected.
PureFlow Power Cell; 4 Hours
Electropolish FinishElectropolishing increases corrosion resistance, improves ease of cleaning, and provides a smooth and bright finish.