Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Temperature Range 1° to 370°C Includes: 6 Type K probe, ring stand knob Temperature adjusts in 1°C increments Calibration mode allows remote probe to be calibrated to external standards Multi-Position Digital Stirring Applications: Solubility Studies, Digestion, Titration and Enzymatic studies
Super-Nuova™ Multi-Position Digital Stirring Hotplates and Stirrers by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Select Product Options
- Four user-defined temperature and speed settings
- Lock setting prevents inadvertent changes to settings
- StirTrac technology features a strong magnet prevents runaway or decoupled stir bars.
- Electronic feedback controls monitor top plate surface or liquid temperature
- Low profile design helps to prevent accidental spills
Other products you may find relevant