Copyright 1999 - 2022 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Portable Wire-Bond Strength Tester
Select Product Options
- This portable, durable Wire-Bond Strength Tester provides accurate, reliable wire-bond tests in either destructive or non-destructive mode in conformance with MIL-STD 883C
- Nondestructive testing: set predetermined pull strength to be applied to the unit under test
- Destructive testing: the system applies pull force until the wire bond breaks, allowing you to measure precisely the strength of the bond
- Calibration weights are available for four pull ranges to simplify checks of the testers accuracy (calibration checks should be performed frequently)
- Side forces on the wire are eliminated through the precise alignment of the pivot axis of the gauge arm to the swing bracket and through a free-swinging hook at the gauge tip, guaranteeing smooth motion throughout the pull cycle
- A recoil guard prevents undue snap-back of the instruments gauge arm and indicator needle, thereby protecting the accuracy of the needles
- Dash pot (included with all testers) lets you adjust the pull rate and delivers smooth motion through the entire pull cycle, guaranteeing repeatable test results independent of operator variables
- Available with a single gauge (with hook) of your choice: 4-35 g, 5-50 g, 10-100 g, 15-150g; calibration weights and optional accessory chuck sold separately
- Bundled system also available with all four gauges (with one pull hook for each), all four calibration weights, and an accessory chuck
Features & Benefits
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Other products you may find relevant