Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Material: ¼” tempered safety glass sides, back and baffle; glacier white epoxy-coated steel and aluminum frame; 8.63" ID epoxy-coated steel exhaust connection provides 37.5" high visibility Aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings High-performance, 3-piece glass baffle pivots for easy cleaning Cord-Keeper slots on left and right side of air foil Powder-coated stainless steel tissue screen located directly below exhaust outlet Powder-coated stainless steel 12.81" ID exhaust connection Compliance: SEFA 1 and 8, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1, UL, CFR 29, Part 1910, NFPA 45
Fume Hoods by Labconco
Protector ClassMate Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco
Select Product Options
- Protector ClassMate benchtop fume hoods by Labconco feature a 5° angled, 1/4" thick tempered safety glass stationary viewing panel ideal for instructional use
- 4', 5' and 6' widths models available in vertical-rising or combination sash
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- Features: By-pass airflow design, ADA-compliant spill trough, removable front panel, side panels and interior cover plates for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Required accessories: SpillStopper work surfaces, remote blowers, ductwork and base cabinets
Fume Hoods by Labconco
- Labconco Protector ClassMate
- Labconco Xpert Balance Enclosure – 8 ft
- Labconco Xpert Nano Ductless Exhaust Hood
- Labconco Protector XVS Ventilation Stations
- Labconco Protector® Echo – Floor Mounted
- Powder-Coated Explosion-Proof Ductless Fume Hood
- Multi-Suite ISO-Rated Hardwall Modular Cleanroom
- Protector XStream Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco
Features and Benefits
Tempered Glass Walls
Extra-tall ¼" thick tempered glass walls on all four sides of Protector ClassMate Fume Hoods provide a clear view of contents and demonstration
Labconco Protector ClassMate Laboratory Fume Hoods Diagram
Labconco’s signature air foils help to eliminate turbulence along the edges where the air enters the fume hood. The foils are curved for operator comfort and feature perforations for increased flow and improved containment.
Labconco Protector ClassMate Laboratory Fume Hoods Baffle Plates
The 3-piece glass baffle directs airflow upwards to the exhaust outlet, serving as an exhaust plenum similarly to other Labconco fume hoods. Each section of the baffle can be pivoted for regular wipe-down or detached for periodic decontamination.
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Labconco Fiberglass BlowerConstructed with a 304 stainless steel one-piece liner with coved corners, Protector Stainless Steel Radioisotope Hoods have no joints, crevices or cracks. Units effectively contain radiochemicals.
Remote BlowerLabconco offers energy-efficient remote blowers with an ECM motor that handle airflow from 250 CFM to 3200 CFM satisfying various exhaust requirements
Standard Base Dual Door CabinetLabconco's storage cabinets are constructed of epoxy-coated steel and have manual-closing, non-locking doors. Each cabinet can support up to 800 lbs. and includes an 8" filler panel to bridge any gap between cabinet and wall.
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
White Paper [pdf]
A Balance Enclosure Primer
Engineering improvements yield balance enclosure designs that improve airflow while reducing static. Details the improvements in performance and design with balanced enclosures from traditional fume hoods.