Copyright 1999 - 2023 Terra Universal. Inc. All rights reserved.
Specialty Laboratory Hoods,Specialty Laboratory Hoods,Specialty Laboratory Hoods
Dead-Air Hoods (No Air Circulation)
Select Product Options
- Easily placed over small process equipment, beakers, flasks and other materials to protect against spills and fumes
- Prevents drafts from affecting delicate measurements with electronic balances
- Hinged access shield swings open for additional clearance
- Ideal for use with today's sensitive electronic balances—transparent barrier protects against drafts, bumps, spills, and splashes
- Removable lid provides easy access for adding liquids or dry chemicals from top
Specialty Laboratory Hoods
Features & Benefits
Continuous Product Improvement
At Terra, we strive to develop and produce the highest quality products for our customers to improve health, safety, performance, and yields. Our product quality is enabled by high-grade manufacturing equipment and processes, 45 years of engineering and application expertise, and our commitment to continuously improve.
Dedication to Business Ethics
Terra is committed to conducting business according to the highest standard of professional ethics and conduct. To review Terra’s ethics code, please visit: https://www.terrauniversal.com/ethics-policy/
For a full list of accessories, select a product then click Choose Accessories on that product page.
Benchtop ISO 5 Vertical Laminar Flow Hood with Automatic Height Adjusting TableVertical laminar flow hoods provide a HEPA-filtered work area for protection from particle contaminants. Benchtop laminar flow hoods can easily mount to an automatic height adjusting table (28”-43”H). Perfect for workstations with heavy or fragile equipment.
Other products you may find relevant
Manuals & Resources
Terra Universal Hoods Vol 8 #16
This mini-catalog features Terra's offerings for laminar flow hoods, fume hoods and biological safety cabinets, including options from both Terra and Labconco.