Glovebox; USP 797 BioSafe®, 304 Stainless Steel, 49.5" W x 30" D x 54" H, 2 Glove Ports, 240 V
• Perforated rear baffle plates separate the exit filters from the compounding zone without disrupting laminar flow
• Glove Ports: 10" (254 mm) diameter ports that provide a wide range of motion (order desired gloves separately)
• IV Rod: 0.25" (6 mm) stainless steel rod mounted 9" (228 mm) from filter face
• Pressure Gauge: Two 0 - 0.25" Magnehelic(R) gauges monitors internal positive pressure in antechamber and main chamber
• Includes externally mounted fluorescent illuminator in main chamber
• Stainless Steel LiftLatches don't strain hinges and eliminates corrosion with plated hardware
• Filter/Fan Unit: 24"W x 48"D (610 x 1219 mm) low-vibration impeller blower with direct-drive, continuous-duty two-speed fan and 99.99% efficient HEPA filter
• Air Speed: 100 (low speed); 120 (medium speed); 140 (high speed)
• Prefilter/Exit filter: Fiberglass/Polyester
• Complies with USP 797 Compounding Aseptic Isolator (CAI) requirements
• NOT SUITABLE for use with bio-hazardous powders and other materials. Call Terra for information on Compounding Aseptic Containment Isolators (CACI), which provide safe containment and ventilation of cytotoxins
• Filter: HEPA
• Number of Glove Ports: 2
• Window Material: Polycarbonate
• Maximum Working Height: 38.5"
• Marks & Listings: USP 797
• Electrical Specifications: 240 V, 2 A, 500 W, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 49.5" W x 30" D x 54" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 55.5" W x 62" D x 36" H
• Weight, Product: 290 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 489 lb
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Features and Benefits
USP 797 BioSafe® Compounding Aseptic Isolator, Stainless Steel
Glove Ports with Detachable Iris Port and Covers
Particle FIltration Glove Box: Adjustable Airflow (SIngle-Pass Setting Shown)
SDPVC Closed-Loop Filtration Glove Box
Glove Box Cord Feed-ThroughA self-sealing port can be mounted in the lower-rear corner of the glove box chamber for passing cables or tubing into the isolator. Feed-throughs are also available for gas, vacuum and other electrical connectors.
Sleeve and Glove AssembliesSleeve/glove combinations, available in many materials, allow fast, inexpensive glove replacement without removing sleeves from the glove box port (shown: Hypalon with glove/sleeve connectors).
"Sharps" Waste PortThe side or floor mounted waste port offers easy disposal of sharps or other waste. The 6"-diameter port is flush with the interior of the main chamber and has a 3” flange below the surface for connecting waste containers (includes cover).
Powder-Coated Steel StandsStands are all-welded 2"-square steel tubing with white powder-coated finish and chemical-resistant nylon leveling feet. Raise chamber 30" above floor level. Select optional casters for easy positioning.