Fire-Rated General-Use Pass-Through Chambers
Select Product Options
• Designed for installation in a fire-rated cleanroom or laboratory wall
• Allows transfer of materials into and out of the controlled environment
• Fire-rated door carries the UL-B label for 90-minute fire exposure (suitable for 2-hour wall rating)
• Fire-rated door does not include a window
• Opposite-side door has a standard LiftLatch and static-dissipative PVC window
• 304 stainless steel chamber provides durable, chemical-resistant surfaces for easy cleaning
• Automatic interlock mechanism offers high reliability with no maintenance
Mechanical Pass Through Chambers
Features and Benefits
Fire-Rated Pass-Through Glass Window
Spring-Loaded Fire-Rated Passthrough Hinge
Insulated Fire-Rated Pass-Through Door
Passthrough Chamber Door StopThis stainless steel door stop limits the arc of the pass-through door's swing to 90°, preventing damage to wall, door latch and other components. Door stops can be adjusted to allow other angles.
Support Brackets for Pass-Through ChambersStainless steel support brackets are recommended for pass-throughs deeper than 36". Brackets fasten to the wall and the body of the chamber rests upon the horizontal bar; no fasteners are used on the pass-through itself.
Electropolish FinishElectropolishing increases corrosion resistance, improves ease of cleaning, and provides a smooth and bright finish.