- Easily exceeds OSHA, IEST, ASTM, ISO, cGMP, GLP and GSA Federal Standard 209E requirements
- Stainless steel resists corrosion, won't produce contminants during sterilization process
• Easily exceeds OSHA, IEST, ASTM, ISO, cGMP, GLP and GSA Federal Standard 209E requirements
• Stainless steel resists corrosion, won't produce contminants during sterilization process
• Ideal for performing maintenance tasks in a clean room
• 316L stainless steel provides excellent corrosion resistance
• Hand rail for safety
• Standard models feature perforations to support laminar airflow; other designs are available on a custom basis
• Includes adjustable, non-skid polyurethane leveling feet
• Meets OSHA safety standards
• Fold flat for convenient storage
• 316L stainless steel construction for excellent corrosion-resistance and chemical-resistance
• 0.75"(19 mm)-diameter perforations accommodate vertical laminar air-flow and minimize particle accumulation
• Custom sizes and configurations availablecall with your specifications!
Terra's BioSafe products meet design and material standards that go far beyond conventional cleanroom requirements.
Developed specifically for aseptic requirements in bio-pharmaceutical cleanrooms, these items incorporate a range of features that minimize particle generation and accumulation and inhibit microbial growth.