• Fabricated of durable, easy-to-clean composite fiber with high-grade laminate top and side edges
• Raised platform demarcates a controlled gowning zone, alerting personnel to proper gowning protocol
• Clearly marked white "Clean Zone" ensures that garments remain particle-free as they are being
• Donned and a 14" (1219 mm)-wide blue "Stand OK Zone" shows personnel where they are permitted to walk or stand
• For optimal safety and comfort, select a Lean Rail for each blue zone (order separately)
• Electrical Specifications: None
• Weight, Product: 35 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 48"W x 96"D x 2"H
• Weight, Shipping: 60 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 51"W x 29"D x 77"H
• Package Type: Crate
This platform offers a simple, effective way to keep garments clean. By presenting a 2" (51 mm) raised platform for the garmenting procedure, it alerts personnel that they are entering a "clean zone" with special requirements. Personnel are permitted to walk or stand only along the 14" (356 mm)-wide blue zone along two sides of the platform. The white "clean zone" is strictly off limits and can be frequently cleaned to ensure a surface as clean as any in your facility.
When preparing to don their coveralls, personnel enter the blue zone, hold the coverall by the waist while facing the clean white zone, and position the garment above protected white zone while putting it on. If the garment does touch the ground, it remains clean.
The gowning platform is made of composite fiber with a high-grade laminate top and side edges. Dimensions: 48" x 96" x 2" (1219 mm x 2438 mm x 51 mm) high. For optimal safety and comfort, select a Lean Rail for each blue zone (see illustration).