• IsoClean biologically and chemically inert white Tyvek® ensures maximum particle containment, maximum liquid shielding, minimum shedding
• Lightweight and flexible easy to put on and remove, comfortable to work in
• Recommended for cleanroom applications in electronics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, semiconductor industries
• IsoClean garments come with bound seams and anti-static treatment
• Tunnelized elastic at wrist and ankles and roomy raglan sleeves that allow easy arm movement
• 26" (660 mm) or longer polyester front zipper for easy donning
• Select from bulk packaged, clean and clean/sterile garments
• Sterile garments have been thoroughly irradiated to remove organic contamination, ensuring sterility levels of 10-6.
• Cleaned and sterile garments have been thoroughly processed to prevent both particle and organic contamination.
• Non-woven, static-dissipative Tyvek used in IsoClean garments is a highly effective contamination control fabric resistant to penetration by airborne particles, dirt, grease, biological agents and a broad range of chemicals
These protective garments are designed for limited use—they are durable enough to be used more than once, yet inexpensive enough to be economically discarded, thus saving you the time and cost of laundering.
The key feature of our protective garments is the material used in their construction. Non-woven Tyvek used in IsoClean garments is a highly effective contamination control fabric resistant to penetration by airborne particles, dirt, grease, biological agents and a broad range of chemicals. It is chemically and biologically inert, low linting and static dissipative.
The ProShield 2 non-woven material used in ProClean®garments features an outside polypropylene film lamination that provides an excellent protective shield, holding in 100% of all dry particulates down to 0.19 µm in size, while remaining breathable for additional worker comfort. This unique material provides the contamination protection associated with much more expensive, reusable garments. Like the IsoClean fabric, it is chemically and biologically inert, low linting and static-dissipative.
Tunnelized elastic at openings enhances particle containment by a secure fit and reduces the lint associated with exposed elastic. Tapered torso minimizes the "billowing effect" that can cause particulation. Rotated shoulders and curved back design improves comfort and allows easy movement when arms are outstretched. Extended sleeve and leg lengths minimize the potential for skin exposure.
Two seam options allow you to optimize your cost and containment needs. ProClean garments come with serged seams. IsoClean garments come with serged or bound seams. Both the Serged Seam and Bound Seam offer assured sterility with proper processing. You can order your garments uncleaned, cleaned, sterile, or cleaned and sterile.
|Physical Property||Test Method||Imperial Results||Metric Results||Test Method (European)||Results (European)|
|Basis Weight||ASTM D751||0.06 kg/m2||58 g/m2||BS2471||61 g/m2|
|Grab Tensile Strength||ASTM D751||MD 30 lbs (13.6 kg)|
XD 26 lbs (11.7 kg)
|MD 133 N|
XD 115 N
|ISO 5081||MD 98 N|
XD 80 N
|Puncture Propagation Tear||ASTM D2582||MD 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)|
XD 9.3 lbs (4.2 kg)
|MD 29 N|
XD 41 N
|EN 863||7.8 N|
|Ball Burst||ASTM D3787||26 lbs (11.7 kg)||115 N||--||--|
|Burst Resistance||--||--||--||ISO 2960||61 Kpa|
|Hydrostatic Water Resistance||ASTM D751||17.7 psi||122 cm||ASTM D751||169 cm|
|Moisture Vapor Transmission|
Rate (g/m2/24 hrs)
|MD = Machine Direction; XD = Cross Direction. The test data presented here represent typical physical properties. Sources for all test data are from independent laboratories. All tests were performed under laboratory conditions and not under actual use conditions. Tests were performed on material samples, not actual garments.|