• Metro Cleanroom Wall-Mount Garment Racks feature modular Super Erecta Shelving components and accessories
• 304-stainless steel meets ISO 5 cleanliness standards
• Material: Type 304 stainless steel
• Includes Type 304 stainless steel hangers
• Open wire design promotes laminar air flow
• Hanger capture mechanism and design prevents theft of materials
• ESD Classification: Non-Conductive (optional aluminum split sleeves make units conductive)
BioSafe bootie racks offer an effective system of organizing and storing booties and shoes.
The larger bootie rack is built with ten shelves of six cubbies each, providing space for up to 60 pairs of booties and shoes. If you need a smaller footprint, choose the slimmer rack that holds up to 30 pairs (ten shelves with three cubbies each).
These 304 stainless steel racks come with your choice of solid or perforated shelves, which feature 0.75" (19 mm) diameter openings that accommodate vertical laminar air flow inside the changing room. These perforations help to minimize turbulence and reduce shelf surface area, diminishing the potential for particle accumulation.
Stainless steel can be safely sterilized with alcohol and other cleaning agents, or steam-cleaned (electropolishing available for critical applications). The absence of fasteners inside the cubbies allow for easy and efficient wipe-down of surfaces.
All floor models include a built-in stand, equipped with non-contaminating, non-slip nylon levelers to help achieve the safest and cleanest conditions inside your cleanroom or gowning room.