• Hands free application of shoe covers eliminate cross-contamination
• Increases worker safety and helps with cleanroom compliance
• Available in two sizes and voltages
• Self-contained disposal bags for easy bag changes
• Received/motor unit can be placed up to 300 feet from remover head
• Applications: Cleanrooms, Food processing, Health Care, Research & Development, Energy, Manufacturing, Construction, Real Estate
• Material: stainless steel, painted steel, high-impact ABS plastic, powder coated steel motor unit (BootieButler)
• Heavy-duty handle attached to frame of large KineticButler
• Optional HEPA filtration system and Wireless pressure mat (WPM) for BootieButler models
Terra Universal's BioSafe® crossover stairs are compliant with OSHA's Part 1926-1053 safety requirements for Type IA Ladders (300 lb. duty rating). They provide a stable, level surface for crossing over hazardous area or obstacles.
Spring-loaded stainless steel casters to aid in reducing contamination and prevent the unit from moving during operation. Casters retract under load to shift weight onto non-contaminating nylon leveling feet. Includes safety rails that extend over the top of the stair.
The BioSafe® design features continuous, sanitary grade welds (to AWS D18.1/D18.2 specifications) that create easily cleanable surfaces, free of cracks where microbes can hide and grow.