• The shoe cleaner employs a time-proven design that ensures fast, effective shoe cleaning in cleanrooms
• Internal vacuum system removes contaminating particles
• The nylon upper brush and two pairs of rotational side brushes effectively clean every part of the shoe
• Shoe cleaner controls allow adjustable rotational speeds to accommodate various types of footwear
• Models without internal vacuum system available for connection to in-house vacuum facility
• Not designed for outdoor or heavy industrial use in the presence of mud or water
• Housing material: thermo-formed plastic that resists dents and will not shed particles
• Waist-high chrome-plated handle allows convenient on/off operation
• The motor and other particle-generating components are sealed inside the unit to ensure optimal cleanliness
• HEPA filter, 99.97% efficient @ 0.3 micron particles, provides final filtration; allows safe release into cleanroom
This rugged, easy-to-operate automated shoe cleaner employs a time-proven design that ensures fast, effective shoe cleaning in cleanrooms, changing rooms, and other environmentally controlled areas.
It is available with its own internal vacuum system and disposable paper bags for collection and removal of contaminants; no cumbersome vacuum cleaner or other external accessories are required. Simply plug it into any standard 110V outlet and installation is complete. An internal control allows an industrial engineer or supervisor to easily adjust the rotational speed of the brushes to suit any type of footwear. Operation is controlled by a simple press of the handle.
The Motorized Shoe Cleaner has five internal brushes for thorough cleaning of all shoe surfaces. The flexible nylon upper brush and two pairs of tough fiber rotational side brushes are arranged to reach deep into the seams, welts, and cracks, and to clean every part of the shoe—the sole, upper, behind the heel, and the sole/heel junction.
The housing of the shoe cleaner is made of thermo-formed plastic that resists dents and will not shed particles. The on/off handle is chrome plated. The motor and other particle-generating components are sealed inside the unit to ensure optimal cleanliness. HEPA filter included, providing advanced filtration and a much quiter operation
Comes with one dust bag installed and two spares: one-year warranty. Shoe cleaner is not designed for outdoor or heavy industrial use in the presence of mud or water. Such exposure invalidates the one-year warranty.