• BioSafe®: Ideal for aseptic requirements - features continuous-seam welds along the top perimeter of the sink for an easy-clean surface free of cracks that can harbor germs and other contaminants.
• Combines faucet and HEPA-filtered hand dryer in a single station
• Hands-free, IR beam activation
• Two air-blade hand dryers extend out on either side of the main faucet
• Washing and drying all take place over the sink basin; no dripping on the floor.
• HEPA filter rated at 99.97% @ 0.3 microns
• 1000W digital brushless motor
• Type 304 stainless steel construction
• Optional liquid soap dispenser available
• Multiple units can be combined into a single bank of sink stations
• Requires water supply, drain connection and power source
This integrated hands-free sink and hand dryer is specifically designed for use in critical cleanroom and gowning room environments.
Stations are fabricated of 304 stainless steel or white polyproylene for optimal cleanliness in controlled rooms; ultra-clean electropolished stainless steel is also available. Infrared sensors are mounted immediately behind the chrome-plated faucets to allow hands-free washer activation, ensuring that personnel do not touch surfaces and potentially contaminate hands or gloves.
The optional soap dispenser is ideal for pharmaceutical or medical applications that require washing with a germicidal agent. Like the faucet, this feature is IR-beam operated—passing hands in front of the dispensing nozzle activates an electrical pump, which delivers an adjustable amount of soap.
The integral drying module incorporates blower, energy-efficient heater with insulated air flow tubing, and an HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter rated 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 µm particles. The dryer operates at a fraction of the noise level associated with automatic dryers. Noise: 72-73 dB (no hands in air stream); 78-79 dB (with hands in air stream)