• Designed for facilities working with corrosive or damaging chemicals and other messy materials
• 4" backsplash protects floor and wall surfaces from spills or splashes of dry or wet chemicals
• Telescoping, adjustable table height from 25" to 34"
• Durable, corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction
• Nylon leveling feet (standard) or rolling casters (optional)
• Optional lower shelf (perforated) for extra storage space
This all-welded lab table is designed for facilities working with corrosive or damaging chemicals and other messy materials. The four-inch backsplash protects floor and wall surfaces from inadvertent spills or splashes of dry or wet chemicals, in addition to costly equipment or supplies that may be near.
Use common cleaning agents to wipe up and sterilize the durable stainless steel. A radius bend along the rear backsplash is smooth and easy to clean, with no sharp corners where contaminants can accumulate.
Non-shedding nylon leveling feet help create an even work surface and keep the table in place, even if floors are not perfectly smooth. Turn the table into a mobile work station by adding optional casters (two with brakes). A removable stainless steel shelf is also available to store additional supplies, out of the way of the work surface (order separately). Perforations make clean-up easy, and reduce surface area where particles may collect. The removable shelf can slide towards the rear to avoid uncomfortable contact with workers’ knees.
Table bases are made of 304 stainless steel. Rolling casters will increase the table’s height by another four inches. Two table depths are available (24” and 30”), and six table widths. Custom sizes can be fabricated; talk to a Terra Product Specialist.