• Designed for installation in a fire-rated cleanroom or laboratory wall
• Features rounded corners with no cracks; ideal for strict sterilizing protocol
• Allows transfer of materials into and out of the controlled environment
• Fire-rated door carries the UL-B label for 90-minute fire exposure (suitable for 2-hour wall rating)
• Fire-rated door does not include a window
• Opposite-side door has a standard LiftLatch and static-dissipative PVC window
• 304 stainless steel chamber provides durable, chemical-resistant surfaces for easy cleaning
• Automatic interlock mechanism offers high reliability with no maintenance and minimizes contamination exposure while materials are transferred to and from cleanroom
• To maintain UL fire-rating certification, maximum fire-rated door dimensions not to exceed 36”W x 48”H
Modifications are no problem, as long as you keep these points in mind to retain the UL-B fire-rating:
Discuss your specific needs with a Terra Product Specialist.
Fire-rated doors are designed to be mounted flush with the wall, with the body of the pass-through extending into the unclassified room (see illustration).
Terra offers support brackets and hardware to ensure secure mounting (order separately). In most cases, a bracket kit provides ample support. Select support brackets for 36"D (914 mm) wall-mount models to brace the larger chamber. Two brackets are recommended for wide chambers (installed side-by-side on the wall).