• Compliant with OSHA's Part 1926-1053 safety requirements for Type IAA special-duty industrial ladders
• Ideal for repair work or other out-of-reach tasks that could require the use of tools
• Supports up to 375 pounds of weight and includes a safety hand rail
• Wheel these ladders for easy transit throughout your cleanroom; fold and store when not in use
• 304 stainless steel provides surfaces wipe down easily and provide excellent corrosion resistance.
• All seams are welded to minimize particle traps and maximize strength.
• BioSafe® stainless steel construction for use in cleanrooms and aseptic facilities
• Folding design for easy moving: wheels like a suitcase, hangs on the wall for easy, space-efficient storage
• Non-skid polyurethane levelers engage when upright, ensuring stability and safety
• Optional top service platform provides secure footing, and service shelf for small tools
• Load capacity: 375 lbs.; meets OSHA safety standards
Terra's BioSafe products meet design and material standards that go far beyond conventional cleanroom requirements.
Developed specifically for aseptic requirements in bio-pharmaceutical cleanrooms, these items incorporate a range of features that minimize particle generation and accumulation and inhibit microbial growth.