Price: View Price
Part #: 1671-17
Usually ships in 20-26 business days
Ambidextrous gloves offer a high level of protection
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
• Ambidextrous gloves with excellent chemical resistance and protection against ionizing radiations • Glove Dimensions: 15 mil, 32"L (813 mm) • Materials: CMS-Chlorosulfonated polyethylene (hypalon) • Size 9 gloves for 10" (254 mm)-diameter ports • Offers excellent flexibility, dexterity and resistance to sterilization agents and processes • Resistant to hydrogen peroxide, gamma and beta radiations
• Color: White
• Mechanical properties
• 100% Modulus less than than 3 MPa
• Tensile strength: greater than 18 MPa
• Elongation at break: greater than 300%
• Puncture resistance: greater than 30 N o Physical-chemical properties:
o 1) Excellent for: acids, bases, strong oxidizers, ozone UV, free radicals and natural aging
o 2) Can be used with (depending on conditions) with cetonic and chlorinated solvents, aromatic solvents and oils
o 3) Not recommended for cetonic and chlorinated solvents
o Storage condition in the original packing must be between +
o 5°C and + 25°C (35°F to 85°F)
o Shelf life: three years in original packaging (bag/pouch)
o Gloves classified as non-toxic waste if not contaminated during use
• Weight, Product: 1 Lbs (453.6 g)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 8"W x 8"D x 6"H
(205 x 205 x 155 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 3 Lbs (1360.8 g)
• Package Type: Box
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Tech Resource (PDF)||CSM Product Sheet
Product specifications for all CSM (chlorosulfonated polyethylene) gloves.
|Manual (PDF)||Compounding Aseptic Isolator: Doc. No. 1800-35
Operating and maintenance instructions for Terra's USP Compounding Aseptic Isolator Glove Box. See our section for preparing the CAI for testing performance and passing inspection.
|Manual (PDF)||Glove & Sleeve Installation: Doc. # 1800-43
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: