• Ideal for bio/pharmaceutical applications that require a clean, sterile environment
• Models vary from Single-Pass, Recirculated Air, and negative Pressure rooms, with materials ranging from Class A or C FRP, or class A CPVC paneling (Please see product details for more information)
• Smooth, sealed internal surfaces are impervious to moisture and free of cracks and crevices that can harbor contaminants, making them easy to clean and sterilize
• No floor included; room should be installed on a flat, sealed, non-contaminating, non-porous, crevice-free surface and caulked along the internal perimeter
• Alternatively, cleanroom flooring can be installed and coved to meet cleanroom walls
Terra's BioSafe products meet design and material standards that go far beyond conventional cleanroom requirements.
Developed specifically for aseptic requirements in bio-pharmaceutical cleanrooms, these items incorporate a range of features that minimize particle generation and accumulation and inhibit microbial growth.
* Data sheets on ISO 5 compliance, and VOC (volatile organic compounds; outgassing) characteristics available upon request.
** Coving works best when walls are level and aligned. Speak to a Product Specialist for help.
*** Terra provides complete installation services for BioSafe Cleanroom Wall Panels; call for more information.
Cleanroom FRP panels have earned the GREENGUARD Children & Schools and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Qualify Certifications.