ValuLine™ Waste Receptacles
- Made of durable 304 stainless steel
- Contoured tight-fitting lid ensures safe, clean disposal of cleanroom trash
- Easy-open foot-pedal design and self-closing lid keep operator's hands free
- Gasketed seal eliminates particle outflow
- Rigid, durable plastic liner allows easy cleaning
- All models comply with OSHA requirements; all except #1456-00 are Factory Mutual Systems (FM) approved and UL listed
- Available in five capacities
Fabricated of 304 nonmagnetic stainless steel, these waste receptacles are designed to provide years of constant service in the cleanroom without contamination. Their no-spring foot pedal lets an operator dispose of trash without the need to touch the receptacle, and the tight-fitting, gasketed lid forms a nearly air-tight seal to contain waste safely.
Factory Mutual is a third-party testing agency who evaluated these lidded-waste-container products based on compliance with performance criteria in Standard 6921: Combustible Waste Containers (testing the ability to withstand internal fires and other criteria).
They also feature rigid, reusable plastic liners (made of polypropylene or low-density polyethylene) that allow easy removal of waste. Liners are treated with an EPA-registered compound for additional protection. Legs raise the receptacles .75" (19 mm) to provide air circulation and minimize particle accumulation.
Note: These receptacles are not intended for containment of radioactive waste. Order receptacles and corresponding liners from the ordering table. Each receptacle comes with a rigid plastic liner; replacement liners are packaged one per carton.