Price: $5,478.00 EA
Part #: 3649-00
Usually ships in 18-22 business days
Only high performance hood on the market with a built-in blower.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• Dimensions: 48.0"W x 31.7"D x 59.0"H (1220 x 806 x 1499 mm) • Weight: 230 lbs • Exterior material: glacier white powder-coated steel • Side handle material: powder coated aluminum • Vertical-rising sash material: tempered safety glass • Fiberglass liner • Electrical: 100-115 volts, 50/60 Hz, 10 amps • 10.8" ID exhaust connection • Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening: 100% (28") Open: 725CFM/ 0.22" s.p.62.5% (18") Open: 450 CFM/ 0.09" s.p.Lighting: T8 fluorescent o Remote blower required. Contact a Terra product expert for details. o Energy efficient low velocity/high performance hood (meets SEFA-1) operate at face velocity as low as 60 fpm o Eco-Foil™ Air Foil, compared to flat air foils, saves energy by 7-10% with aerodynamic curve of air as it sweeps work surface for maximum containment o Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings* promotes non-turbulent air streams o One-piece fiberglass liner—corrosion, fire resistant and easy to clean; pre-set baffle(s) with flame spread less than 25 per ASTM E-84.** o By pass airflow design o Removable front and side panels, and front service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring. o Models fit standard laboratory casework or accessory o Vapor-proof design pre-wired T8 fluorescent lighting o ADA-compliant light and blower stitches o Ideal for general chemistry applications o Effectively contains toxic, noxious and other harmful materials o Required Accessories (not included) Remote blowers, Ductwork, SpillStopper™ Work Surfaces, Base Cabinets, Adjustable Height Base Stands o Optional Accessories available: service fixture kits, electrical duplex kits, airflow monitors, distillation grids, sash stops, snuffer fire extinguisher, ceiling enclosures, rear finish panels, auxiliary-air plenums o Molded fiberglass 12.81" ID exhaust connection(s). o Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL o One-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of installation or two-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of shipment o Product lead times are estimates and may vary upon product availability
• Listings: UL, ANSI Z905, ASHRAE 110, NFPA 45, SEFA 1
• Electrical Specifications:
120V, 10A, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 48"W x 31.7"D x 59"H
(1220 x 805 x 1500 mm)
• Weight, Product: 230 Lbs (104 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 54"W x 38"D x 65"H
(1375 x 965 x 1655 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 300 Lbs (136 kg)
• Package Type: Pallet
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Brochure (PDF)||Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods Brochure by Labconco
Provides a brief introduction to features and available accessories for Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
|White Paper (PDF)||Spillstopper Work Surface Compatibility Chart for Protector Premier Models by Labconco
Find out which Spillstopper Work Surface is compatible with the Protector Premier Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: