• Perfect for high-precision oxygen detection inside a glovebox or other enclosure
• Zirconium-oxide or electrochemical fuel cell sensor provides long service life, ppm-precision, and rapid response time for increased productivity
• Three auto-ranging scales available: 0.01 ppm to 100%(zirconium sensor);
• 0 ppm to 30% (TRACE™ fuel cell sensor), or 0 – 100% (percentage fuel cell sensor)
• Integrated design includes controls, sensor cell and sampling pump all in one rugged housing
• Includes RS 232S output to allow data logging
These Trace Oxygen Analyzers provides continuous, highly precise monitoring of oxygen levels inside a glovebox or other sealed enclosure. They are ideal for applications in which even minute concentrations of oxygen can degrade parts.
All models feature components in a rugged control unit with user-friendly menu and diagnostic capabilities. During operation, a sampling pump draws gas from the enclosure into a sample cell that includes the sensor. Model 2005-97 features a zirconium-oxide sensor that auto-ranges for 0.1ppm to 100% and offers very high sensitivity and precision. Models 2005-98 and 2005-99 feature fast-response electrochemical fuel cells that operate in your choice of ranges (0 ppm to 30% or 0 – 100%) and are suitable for use with gas streams including hydrogen, hydrocarbons, combustibles, and corrosive and acid gases.