• Ergonomic mLINE single and multi-channel autoclavable pipettes designed for extended periods of repetitive pipetting
• Combines superior ergonomics and outstanding manual pipetting accuracy
• Extremely light pipetting force prevents repetitive strain injury (RSI) recommended by health and safety officers
• Available in 1-, 8- and 12-channel models and Multipacks
• Volume range from 0.1 µl to 10 ml
• Fixed volume pipette models help avoid error during pipetting
• Extremely light pipetting and tip ejection forces with a 12N pipetting force on 1000 µm 1-channel models
• Secured and smooth volume setting locks prevent accidental volume changes
• Optiload provides perfect tip sealing by allowing tip loading with an equal constant force on every channel for improved pipetting results; enables light and easy tip ejection
• Sold separately: SafetySpace Filter Tips, Optifit Tips, Pipette Stands and Accessories
Ideal in clinical laboratories requiring repetitive pipetting for extended periods of time, mLINE Mechanical Pipettes combine ergonomics and outstanding performance for operator safety and consistent results.
The volume lock setting ensures volume-dispensing accuracy and the large volume display helps to eliminate setting errors. Another important feature are the extremely light pipetting and tip ejection forces that help to prevent hand and arm strains, a common occurrence with repetitive pipetting. The Optiload feature on single and multi-channel models provides perfect tips sealing. mLINE pipettes are fully autoclavable without the need to disassemble the units.
Available in single and multi-channel models with a volume range from 0.1µl to 10 ml, the mLINE is also available in "Multipacks." There are five different "Multipacks" to choose from and the kits include pipettes, Optifit Tips and a Linear Stand. These kits are a cost-effective and convenient way to equip a new pipetting station or to replace used mechanical pipettes.