• Picus Electronic Pipettes ideal for use in highly regulated labs where compliance is paramount.
• Certificate of accredited 3-point calibration (per ISO 17025 and ISO 8655) satisfies quality system requirements
• Ergonomic and lightweight design minimizes repetitive strain injury (RSI),
• Available in 1-channel, 8-channel and 12-channel models
• RFID-enabled for asset management support
• Repeated Blow-Out Pipetting Mode for viscous liquids
• Electronic Tip Ejection and a soft-touch operating button minimizes muscle strain
• 8 main pipetting modes plus 7 additional speeds up pipetting processes
• 10 program memory, Pipetting cycles >1000
• Positive-displacement pipettes improve accuracy and prevent cross-contamination
• Applications: PCR and other DNA/RNA techniques, ELISA, protein analysis, cell culture
• Available SafetySpace Filter Tips, Optifit Tips and Charging Stands
Lightweight, ergonomic and durable Proline Plus Mechanical Pipettes offer a wide volume range in adjustable or fixed-volume models that will suit many users and applications. Designed for heavy use with a strengthened structure able to withstand high-throughput environments, the Proline Plus is also UV-resistant. Adjustable models are available in single-channel and multi-channel models. Fixed-volume, single channel models help prevent volume-setting errors and are ideal for applications requiring a constant volume.
The Optiload feature available in multi-channel models provides equal constant force onto every channel when tip loading and makes tip ejection light and easy. This ensures perfect tip sealing into each individual tip cone. The pipette only has three parts to disassemble, but the pipette is also autoclavable without disassembling.