• Economical SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader by Accuris for 96-well plates features a 7 touchscreen and an integrated plate shaker
• Ideal lab instrument for ELISA, protein and nucleic acid assays
• Functions as a standalone reader or attached to a PC
• Features USB port (PC, printer, mouse and flash drive) for convenient data management
• Menu interface: wavelength filter, shaking parameters, plate layout details, reading protocol and data calculations
• Features: stores 200 programs and 100,000 test records, integrated filter wheel accepts 8 filters at once, kinetic calculations, plate layout interface for easy set-up of plates well contents, performs calculated comparisons with 2 filters for 2 measurements of sample plate, allows filter selection during programming and an integrated plate shaker (multispeed)
• Accessories: Thermal printer and filters (from 340 nm to 750 nm)
• Includes 405, 450, 492 and 530 nm filters and software
• Wavelength Range 340-750nm (405, 450, 492 and 630 nm filters included)
• Half-Bandwidth of Filter: 3~9nm
• Control and Display: 7 inch touch screen (800 x 480 pixels)
• Light Source: Quartz-halogen lamp 6V/10W
• Readout Range: 0~4.000 Abs
• Linearity (405nm): 0~2.000 Abs <+1%, 0~4.000 Abs <+2%
• Precision: CV
• Test Speed: <6 sec. for 96 well plate
• Shaking Modes: Slow, medium, fast
• Ports: USB ports for PC, printer, mouse and flash drive
The SmartReader 96 Microplate Absorbance Reader features a vibrant 7” touchscreen display and the included software provides an intuitive plate layout interface that promotes efficient set up of a plate’s well contents.
The first image displays a 96-well plate layout screen. Each well can be labeled by the user for:
Users can also streamline the labeling process by highlighting multiple wells.
The second screen shows a graphical interpretation of the absorbance and the linear range. The three icons on the right shows: filter size, linear and print icons.
The third image shows the reading results screen. SmartReader 96 immediately displays after a reading: measurement data, interpretation, calculated analysis and curve fittings.