• Nitrogen Purity: 99%+ (depending on inlet pressure)
• Footprint: 90” x 72”
• Power Requirements: 208/230/460 VAC, 60Hz, 3 phase (for compressor) – prewired for 460V operation
• Max. Power: 4kW
• Provides high-volume of Nitrogen for a wide range of process requirements
• Includes 2 compressed air tanks: (1) 60 Gal. (1) 200 Gal.
• Max Inlet Pressure: 200 PSI
• Compact housing requires a minimum amount of floor space; order separately
• Terra's nitrogen generators are third-party certified to the USP30-NF25 specification for 99%-pure medical grade nitrogen
• Terra’s HC (high-capacity) Nitrogen Generator provides a continuous flow of 99%+ Nitrogen, providing a reliable alternative to re-fillable storage tanks.
• A combination compressor/dryer (sold separately) provides feed air for the nitrogen-producing membrane and prefilters.
• Note: Nitrogen membrane systems produce both nitrogen and oxygen enriched air. Nitrogen enriched air can cause suffocation and oxygen enriched air increases fire hazards. The nitrogen enriched air produced should be treated as pressurized air; refer to compressed air safety protocols to avoid injury.
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V
• Weight, Product: 1348 Lbs
• Dimensions, Product: 90"W x 72"D x 96"H
• Weight, Shipping: 1,850 lb
• Dimensions, Shipping: 95" W x 77" D x 100" H
• Package Type: Crate
Nitrogen's inert properties make it a necessity for many industries. It's widely used for drying, purging, cooling, and to create protective barriers between sensitive parts and the damaging environment.
In pharmaceutical or life science laboratories, N2 works within desiccators and glove boxes to protect moisture-sensitive parts and samples. Other industries that rely on the drying properties of N2 are semi-conductor and electronics.
Food packaging lines are a good example of where high volumes of nitrogen are used to protect consumables from spoiling by contact with oxygen. The N2 creates a protective barrier. The same idea can be applied to flammable raw materials: contact with oxygen would be harmful.
Nitrogen is incorporated into heat-treating, welding and laser-cutting processes in the steel and aerospace industries. For chemicals production, pressurized N2 can propel liquids through pipelines and help remove volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) from manufacturing environments.
Nitrogen is the most abundant gas present in the air we breathe. By separating it into a pure gas, many useful applications have been developed. Generating large quantities of N2 as needed is a convenient, cost-effective practice.
|Test #||Inlet Pressure (psi)||Pressure Entering N2 Membrane (psi)||Pressure in N2 Holding Tank (psi)||Outlet Flow Rate (cfm)||% N2||Comments|