- Turnkey solution supplies high-volume of 99% pure nitrogen
- Compressor processs clean, dry air for nitrogen production
- 60 gallon nitrogen holding tank ensures ready supply at all times
- Gives user control of production rate and purity
• Turnkey solution supplies high-volume of 99% pure nitrogen
• Compressor processs clean, dry air for nitrogen production
• 60 gallon nitrogen holding tank ensures ready supply at all times
• Gives user control of production rate and purity
• Terra's nitrogen generators are third-party certified to the USP30-NF25 specification for 99%-pure medical grade nitrogen
• Marks & Listings: CE
Nitrogen's inert properties make it a necessity for many industries. It's widely used for drying, purging, cooling, and to create protective barriers between sensitive parts and the damaging environment.
In pharmaceutical or life science laboratories, N2 works within desiccators and glove boxes to protect moisture-sensitive parts and samples. Other industries that rely on the drying properties of N2 are semi-conductor and electronics.
Food packaging lines are a good example of where high volumes of nitrogen are used to protect consumables from spoiling by contact with oxygen. The N2 creates a protective barrier. The same idea can be applied to flammable raw materials: contact with oxygen would be harmful.
Nitrogen is incorporated into heat-treating, welding and laser-cutting processes in the steel and aerospace industries. For chemicals production, pressurized N2 can propel liquids through pipelines and help remove volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) from manufacturing environments.
Nitrogen is the most abundant gas present in the air we breathe. By separating it into a pure gas, many useful applications have been developed. Generating large quantities of N2 as needed is a convenient, cost-effective practice.
|Test #||Inlet Pressure (psi)||Pressure Entering N2 Membrane (psi)||Pressure in N2 Holding Tank (psi)||Outlet Flow Rate (cfm)||% N2||Comments|