Price: $11,314.00 EA
Part #: 1538-43
Usually ships in 18-22 business days
Energy efficient, high-performance fume hood provides maximum containment.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
• Dimensions: 96.0" w x 37.7" d x 59.0" h (2438.5 x 958 x 1499 mm) • Material: Tempered safety glass vertical-rising sash; Powder-coated sash handle; Glacier white powder-coated steel exterior, Chemical-resistant, fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffles fiberglass-reinforced, composite panel liner and baffles with flame spread index • Electrical: 208-230 volts, 50/60 Hz, 5 amps • Nominal Width: 8' • Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening-100% (28”) Open CFM: 1600, s.p.0.29 • Total Exhaust CFM and Static Pressure Sash Opening-62.5% (18”) Open, CFM 1000, s.p.:0.11 • Enclosure Height: 59.0" • Style: Benchtop • Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, CE, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL • Lighting: T8 fluorescent • Weight: 770.0 lbs. ( 349.0kg) o By-pass airflow design with variable air volume compatibility o Eco-Foil™ Air Foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings o Opti-Zone™ Baffle with tapered slots o Cord-Keeper™ Slots located on left and right side of air foil o Upper Dilution Air Supply o Rear Downflow Dual Baffle System o Baffles are removable for cleaning. o 37.5" (953 mm) high sightline from work surface to header panel o Removable front and side panels, and front and interior service access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring. o T8 fluorescent lighting (pre-wired) with vapor-proof design o ADA-compliant light and blower switches o Sash stop located at 18" (457.2 mm) sash opening position. o Contributes to LEED® credits for new construction as designated by United States Green Building Council o Compliance: SEFA 1-2010, NFPA 45-2011, ASTM E84-09C, ASHRAE 110-1995, ANSI Z9.5-2011, UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1, UL 1805, SEFA 8-2010, Cabinet Surface Finish Tests o Required Accessories: Remote blowers, Ductwork, SpillStopper™ Work Surfaces, Base cabinets, Adjustable Height Base Stands o Optional Accessories: Service Fixture Kits, Electrical Duplex Kits, Airflow Monitors, Distillation Grids, Snuffer™ Fire Extinguisher, Ceiling Enclosure, Rear Finish Panels o One-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of installation or Two-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of shipment
• Listings: CE, UL, SEFA 1, NFPA 45, ASTM E84-09C, ASHRAE 110, AN
• Electrical Specifications:
• Dimensions, Product: 96"W x 37.7"D x 59"H
(2440 x 960 x 1500 mm)
• Weight, Product: 770 Lbs (349 kg)
• Dimensions, Shipping: 103"W x 44"D x 64"H
(2620 x 1120 x 1630 mm)
• Weight, Shipping: 840 Lbs (381 kg)
• Package Type: Crate
|File Type||File Name||Publication Date|
|Brochure (PDF)||Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods Brochure by Labconco
Provides a brief introduction to features and available accessories for Protector Laboratory Fume Hoods by Labconco. Product specifications included.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. All prices include crating charges. Call or click below for more information on terms and conditions.
Fields marked with * are required.
Hi, I'd like to share a Terra Universal link with you. Link: