• Provides a clean, controlled environment for a wide range of low-humidity, low-oxygen manufacturing processes in semiconductor, pharmaceutical, and other industries, including resistance seam welding, parts degassing, chemical mixing and temperature/humidity testing
• Full-view polycarbonate or tempered glass front window allows full view of processing operations, minimizes claustrophobia
• Removable plastic 10" diameter glove ports accept a wide variety of gloves and can be interchanged to meet specific requirements; integral stainless steel round and oval ports also available
• Side flanges simplify insertion/removal of large process equipment and allow easy retrofit of optional pass-through oven or air locks
• Optional gas purge controls automatically establish a clean environment and maintain a humidity set point down to 3% RH
• Terra gloveboxes are designed as positive-pressure isolation chambers that operate with a continuous inflow of process gas and include bleed valves to relieve overpressures; unless specified, they are not designed as low-leak or air-tight containment chambers, nor should they be used with hazardous substances that require air-tight seals
• Includes externally-mounted fluorescent illuminator
• Optional Right or Left Mount Access Doors or Stainless Steel Air Lock
• Cutouts and sealed interfaces available for microscopes and other equipment
• Utility ports included for connection to humidity controllers (Dual Purge and NitroWatch system, order separately) and Relief/Bleed Valves; other ports and feed-though available for outlets, electrodes, vacuum fittings and other utilities
• Other options include HEPA filtration modules, dew point controllers, pass-through oven, tilt-up windows, trace oxygen sensor and other environmental sensors
Not Shown: Range of Options - Options include nitrogen purge controller, automated RH, dew point and oxygen level controls, ionizing module, port caps, and nitrogen generator
|Glove||A in. (mm)||D in. (mm)||E in. (mm)||F in. (mm)||H in. (mm)||I in. (mm)||M in. (mm)||N in. (mm)|
|2||24 (610)||29 (737)||12 (305)||37.5 (953)||39/58 (991/1473)||16 (406)||12 (305)||14 (356)|
Nitrogen Generators give you a reliable point-of-use supply of up to 99%-pure nitrogen. Eliminate the drawbacks of canisters and 3rd-party suppliers! You control volume, purity and rate; all you need is a clean compressed-air feed. Terra's three sizes of maintenance-free membrane generators meet several capacity requirements are ideal for back-filling or continuous flow into desiccators, glove boxes, vacuum chambers and incubators.
Terra glove boxes are designed as positive-pressure isolation chambers that operate with a continuous inflow of process gas and include bleed valves to relieve overpressures. Unless specified, they are not designed as low-leak or air-tight containment chambers, nor should they be used with hazardous substances that require air-tight seals. In containment applications, a glove box should typically be operated under continuous negative pressure, via a ventilated duct, so that any small leaks do not contaminate the operator or the environment.