• Sealed laminate top design compatible with ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanrooms
• Generally resistive to most solvents and hot solder
• Standard A base is height adjustable from 25" to 34"
• Not made for use with mineral acids
• Powder-coated steel frame
• Custom recessed C base available
• Nylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals
• Optional accessories include vibration-dampening mounts and power strips
Terra's Standard Non-Dissipative Cleanroom Work Station is factory-assembled and designed to let you order exactly the work surface you need, straight from stock. Its modular design accommodates a wide range of accessories that can make the critical difference in operator productivity and quality assurance.
The laminate tops are bonded to a 1.25" (32 mm) high-density, epoxy-bonded fiber core; edges are covered with plastic edging, and backing is provided on the bottom of the work surface to meet cleanroom standards. Standard color is non-glare white.
The heavy-duty work bench frame is made of all-welded square tubing. The heavy-wall tubing used in the construction allows the benchtop to support much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging. "A" base benches are available with a 304 stainless steel lower leg member to provide this additional scuff protection. Includes leveling feet for stability.