• Sealed laminate top design compatible with ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanrooms
• Generally resistive to most solvents and hot solder
• Standard A base is height adjustable from 25" to 34"
• Not made for use with mineral acids
• Powder-coated steel frame
• Custom recessed C base available
• Nylon leveling feet resist a broad range of chemicals
• Optional accessories include vibration-dampening mounts and power strips
• Cleanroom workbench design tested by UL to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials).
• Table design tested with 3,600lb for 3x safety factor (1,200lb capacity)
Terra's Standard Non-Dissipative Cleanroom Work Station is factory-assembled and designed to let you order exactly the work surface you need, straight from stock. Its modular design accommodates a wide range of accessories that can make the critical difference in operator productivity and quality assurance.
The laminate tops are bonded to a 1.25" (32 mm) high-density, epoxy-bonded fiber core; edges are covered with plastic edging, and backing is provided on the bottom of the work surface to meet cleanroom standards. Standard color is non-glare white.
The heavy-duty work bench frame is made of all-welded square tubing. The heavy-wall tubing used in the construction allows the benchtop to support much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging. "A" base benches are available with a 304 stainless steel lower leg member to provide this additional scuff protection. Includes leveling feet for stability.