• Suitable for Class 100 / ISO 5 cleanroom use
• Stainless steel work station combines durability, chemical-resistance, cleanliness, and conductivity for electrically grounded operations
• Solid stainless steel tabletop for easy wipe-down
• Powder-coated steel support frame (all-welded square tubing)
• Supports much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging
• Height adjustable from 25" to 34" floor-to-tabletop
• Optional stainless steel lower leg members for scuff and scratch protection
• Includes leveling feet for stability on uneven floors
This stainless steel work station combines durability, chemical-resistance, cleanliness, and conductivity.
The 304 stainless steel top is factory mounted onto an epoxy-finished or powder-coated steel frame made of all-welded square tubing. The heavy-wall tubing used in the construction allows the bench top to support much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging. The "A" base is adjustable from 25" to 34" (635 mm to 864 mm) floor-to-top. Finished "A" base benches are available with a stainless steel lower leg member to provide additional scuff protection. All base designs include leveling feet to provide stability on uneven floors.
For optimal cleanliness, select the UltraClean™ stainless steel work station, which features an electropolished finish that removes the top layer of stainless steel and leaves behind an ultra-smooth layer of chromium and nickel.