• Non-porous, 0.5" -thick table top discourages growth of bacteria or mildew
• Smooth, chemical-resistant surface that is easy to wipe down
• Corners are rounded and polished
• Heat- and stain-resistant, with restorable surface
• Non-toxic Corian is a hybrid composite of acrylic resin and natural minerals
• Powder-coated, all-welded tubular steel frame for strength and durability
• Nylon leveling feet are chemical resistant and cleanroom-compatible
• Cleanroom workbench design tested by UL to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials).
• Table design tested with 3,600lb for 3x safety factor (1,200lb capacity)
Commonly installed in labs, non-toxic Corian is a hybrid composite of acrylic resin and natural minerals. Corners are rounded and polished for smooth edges.
The non-porous characteristic makes it ideal for work surfaces where liquids or powders are typically used. Nano-sized particulates don’t have hiding places and liquids won’t get trapped leading to mold, mildew or the growth of bacteria. Corian also resists damage from heat, and if the Corian does sustain surface damage or staining, it can be restored.
Corian is a durable material, and these laboratory tables feature a surface that is 0.5” thick. Combined with square-tube table frame, this means that tables can support loads such as lab instruments and equipment. The Corian material is solid, so no delamination of surface layers or release of contaminants.
Heavy-wall, powder-coated steel tubing is used for table legs, used in an adjustable-height “A” frame. The frame’s telescoping legs lock into place after being set at heights from 25” to 34”, an ergonomic solution to accommodate personnel or equipment needs.
Irregular flooring is not a problem for these tables that come with non-sloughing nylon leveling feet installed. Adjust each foot as needed to create a level work surface. Nylon feet resist damage and are cleanroom-compatible.