• Work station featuring lightweight polypropylene that resists a wide range of acids and other caustic materials
• Bonded to the steel frame for support along the entire work surface
• Powder-coated, all-welded tubular steel frame
• Supports heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging
• Adjustable height from 25" to 34" floor-to-tabletop
• Includes leveling feet for uneven surfaces
• Custom work surfaces with cut-outs or perforations are available to accommodate sinks, vents and other equipment
• Optional 304 stainless steel lower leg members help guard against scratching
• Cleanroom workbench design tested by UL to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association) and ASTM (American Society for Testing Materials).
• Table design tested with 3,600lb for 3x safety factor (1,200lb capacity)
This modular work station combines all of the advantages of our standard units with the light-weight durability of polypropylene, which resists the corrosive effects of a wide range of acids and other caustic materials.
The polypropylene top is bonded to a steel frame for support along the entire work surface. The bench frame is made of all-welded square tubing; the heavy-wall tubing used in the construction allows the factory-mounted benchtop to support much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging. The "A" base table support is adjustable from 25" to 34" (635 mm to 864 mm) floor-to-top and features a white finish. Optional 304 stainless steel lower leg members help guard against scratching. All base designs include leveling feet to provide stability when table is placed on an uneven surface.
Select either the solid benchtop or a perforated top that features a sub-surface plenum chamber. This perforated top/plenum model is ideal for operations under a vertical laminar flow station; the perforations safely vent fumes that might arise during wet processing applications into the plenum chamber, from which they can be exhausted through a 5" x 40" (127 mm x 1016 mm) discharge (custom discharge sizes are available to suit your in-house exhaust system).
Custom cut-outs are available to accommodate sinks, rinsers and other process equipment.