| Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber
- Versatile 304 stainless steel chamber provides a vacuum environment for degassing, plastics curing, chemical processing, moisture removal, and a host of other operations
- Safely supports vacuums to 29.9" Hg
- Double-wall stainless steel construction adds durability, safely contains corrosive chemicals
- Dual metering valves allow simple, controlled application of negative pressure and safe bleeding
- Also ideal for transporting parts in a vacuum environment
- Call to discuss custom sizes or applciations, including cable feed-throughs
Terra's versatile Stainless Steel Vacuum Chamber meets a host of processing needs in industries from plastics to pharmaceuticals to microelectronics.
Its double-wall stainless steel construction supports vacuums to 29.9" Hg and makes it ideal for use with corrosive materials. This chamber is also ideal for contamination-sensitive applications: the smooth interior surfaces minimize exposure to particles and moisture. An 8" (203 mm) square tempered-glass window mounted in the access door allows full visibility of stored parts, and a silicone gasket ensures an air-tight seal when the door is latched shut. Dual carrying handles simplify transport of the unit.
A 0-30" vacuum gauge and dual metering valves allow easy connection for vacuum pumping and bleeding. This airtight design also allows you to transport materials under negative pressure from one work station to another.
||8"W x 12"D x 8"H
(203 mm x 305 mm x 203 mm)
||304 stainless steel double wall with heat-resistant tempered-glass
viewing window and silicon gasket
||Dual valves with quick connect/disconnect-type couplings
||85 lbs. (38.5 kg.)