• Allows contamination-free transfer of materials in and out of the cleanroom
• Ideal for general use applications for particulate control, with no specific sterilizing protocol.
• Doors carry UL air leakage rating to help maintain pressure differentials between rooms to prevent cross contamination.
• Design uses only non-shedding materials.
• FirmLok mechanical interlock allows only one door at a time to open and operates without power, providing automatic protection against cross-contamination
• Reduces traffic in the cleanroom and eliminates excessive garbing
• Stainless steel-framed doors, latches and hinges eliminate corrosion and extend service life
• Material options provide different levels of chemical resistance
General-Use Pass-Through Chambers
- A Range of materialsFive standard, application-specific materials to choose among
- B RampsFloor-mount models include cart ramps
- C Automatic interlockReliable automatic interlock prevents cross contamination
- D LiftLatchesLiftLatches eliminate hinge strain for long service life
Not Shown: Range of options - Options include sloped CleanTops, racks and shelves