|Shown: No. 6601-24-H
IonBar™ mounted beneath Filter/Fan Unit
- Provides a continuous stream of static-neutralizing ions
to protect sensitive materials against ESD
- Enhances cleanliness by neutralizing charges that attract
and hold particles on wall, tabletops and other surfaces
- Attaches to cleanroom ceiling T-grid without disrupting
the laminar flow in the cleanroom
- Also ideal for flow hoods
- State-of-the-art technology guarantees intrinsically balanced
- Requires no calibration—automatically maintains ion
balance of ± 50 volts
Ionizing Bar generates a balanced stream of positive and negative
ions to neutralize surface static charges, safeguarding ESD-sensitive
State-of-the-art technology makes it one of the most reliable
ionizers available. It emits equal numbers of positive and
negative ions and requires no calibration or adjustments.
Steady-state DC ion emission provides effective discharge,
and mounting beneath ceiling filter/fan units ensures even
distribution throughout the area below.
Discharge times directly under the Bar average 28 seconds
(from ± 1,000 volts to 50 volts, measured in a 4-foot
(1219 mm) laminar flow hood in accordance with Ionization Standard ANSI
ESO/ESD S3.1 of the ESD Association).