• Nylon leveling feet resist a wide range of chemicals and provide stability
• Frame configuration allows addition of shelf support or combination of light/shelf support
• Meets Class 100 particle requirements
• All-welded steel "A"-frame, with height adjustment from 25" to 34" (635 to 864 mm) floor to top.
• Optional fluorescent lighting ensures shadow-free viewing
• No assembly required
• Top Material: Non-Dissipative Laminate
• Top Design: Solid
• Type: Telescoping Legs
• Load Capacity: 800 lb
• Weight, Product: 156 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 398 lb
• Dimensions, Product: 96" W x 30" D x 34" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 35.25" W x 101.25" D x 38.25" H
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Terra's Standard Non-Dissipative Cleanroom Work Station is factory-assembled and designed to let you order exactly the work surface you need, straight from stock. Its modular design accommodates a wide range of accessories that can make the critical difference in operator productivity and quality assurance.
The laminate tops are bonded to a 1.25" (32 mm) high-density, epoxy-bonded fiber core; edges are covered with plastic edging, and backing is provided on the bottom of the work surface to meet cleanroom standards. Standard color is non-glare white.
The heavy-duty work bench frame is made of all-welded square tubing. The heavy-wall tubing used in the construction allows the benchtop to support much heavier loads than conventional benches without sagging. "A" base benches are available with a 304 stainless steel lower leg member to provide this additional scuff protection. Includes leveling feet for stability.