- Provide an anaerobic/hypoxic work environment for processing sensitive cell cultures
- Select models can maintain oxygen levels under 1%
- Petri Dish Capacity: 300 - 900
- Internal Work Area: 13.7 - 17.6 cubic feet
• Provide an anaerobic/hypoxic work environment for processing sensitive cell cultures
• Select models can maintain oxygen levels under 1%
• Petri Dish Capacity: 300 - 900
• Internal Work Area: 13.7 - 17.6 cubic feet
• Manual or automatic air lock with sliding shelves for easy loading of samples
• Gloveless design with patented cuffs seal around operator's arms for efficient sample manipulation
• Meets EN61010, UL 61010 and Can/CSA61010 standards
• Operates as a one gas - AMG - or two gas - AMG and Nitrogen - system
• TUV-CUE agency approval
• Automatic pressure controls maintain positive pressure of 3" W.C.
• Airtight construction of heavy-duty stainless steel with rigid acrylic window
• Installation and training workshop available for U.S. customers
• Product categorized by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 2B352: Biological Processing Equipment. Export of this product outside of the United States may require a license to be obtained by the exporter, unless the client holds an active license exemption. Any fees associated with obtaining an export license will be borne by the customer.
Modular and economical BactronEZ anaerobic chambers can be configured to your specific application requirements. The patented cuffs enable glove-free handling and inspection of samples within a consistent, oxygen-free environment. These anaerobic chambers provide a faster sample turnaround compared to vacuum jars and bags. Units are ideal for research and clinical laboratories handling small volumes of anaerobic
With a larger workspace than the BactronEZ, the BACTRON300 continues to be one of our most popular anaerobic chamber models for its size and capacity. The BACTRON300 includes standard accessories for easy set-up and optimum productivity. The ample work area still sustains a compact footprint. Units purchased in the United States include installation and operator training workshops.
Bigger is better with the BACTRON600, one of the largest and most complete anaerobic environmental chambers available. Designed for high-volume processing, these chambers occupy a modest footprint for its capacity making them ideal for space-conscious laboratories.
Ideal for high volume sample processing, the BACTRON900 has the same specs as the BACTRON600 plus the addition of a rear wall incubator with an independent temperature control for operator set point flexibility. With its generous petri plate capacity, ergonomic design and spacious interior, the BACTRON900 is the ultimate anaerobic chamber for high throughput environments.
The Bactrox Hypoxia Chamber is a complete workstation that provides oxygen and carbon dioxide control for the optimum growth of cells and bacteria. Unlike a tri-gas incubator, these units perform microaerophilic bacteriology and hypoxic tissue or cell culture processes in desired oxygen conditions throughout all culturing processes.