• Includes fluorescent illuminator
• Features two 10" diameter ports that provide a wide range of motion
• Double-glazed polycarbonate tilt-up viewing windows provide visibility of work-in-progress and access to insert equipment or supplies
• For optional use with Constant Temperature Control system 1694-76 through 1694-78
• Double-walled, insulated chamber boosts thermal efficiency to create stable process temperatures.
• Material: 304 Stainless Steel
• Window Material: Polycarbonate
• Number of Glove Ports: 2
• Maximum Working Height: 38.82"
• Electrical Specifications: 120 V, 0.15 A, 18 W, 1 Ph, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions, Product: 41" W x 33" D x 43" H
• Dimensions, Shipping: 46" W x 42" D x 58" H
• Weight, Product: 584 lb
• Weight, Shipping: 929 lb
• Package Type: Crate
• Unit of Measure: EA
Not Shown: Optional Airlocks - Right-side and left-side air locks allow transfer of large items
Not Shown: Range of Options - Options include nitrogen purge controller, automated RH, dew point and oxygen level controls, ionizing module, and port caps
|Front Panel||A in. (mm)||D in. (mm)||E in. (mm)||F in. (mm)||G in. (mm)||H in. (mm)||I in. (mm)||M in. (mm)||N in. (mm)|
|Full Window||28 (711)||33 (838)||37 (940)||41 (1014)||35 (889)||43 (1092)||14 (356)||12 (305)||—|
|Partial Window||31 (787)||37 (940)||28.25 (718)||37 (940)||12.81 (325)||39 (991)||14 (356)||12 (305)||14 (356)|
Nitrogen Generators give you a reliable point-of-use supply of up to 99%-pure nitrogen. Eliminate the drawbacks of canisters and 3rd-party suppliers! You control volume, purity and rate; all you need is a clean compressed-air feed. Terra's three sizes of maintenance-free membrane generators meet several capacity requirements are ideal for back-filling or continuous flow into desiccators, glove boxes, vacuum chambers and incubators.
Terra glove boxes are designed as positive-pressure isolation chambers that operate with a continuous inflow of process gas and include bleed valves to relieve overpressures. Unless specified, they are not designed as low-leak or air-tight containment chambers, nor should they be used with hazardous substances that require air-tight seals. In containment applications, a glove box should typically be operated under continuous negative pressure, via a ventilated duct, so that any small leaks do not contaminate the operator or the environment.