• Segmented aluminum roll-up door design requires no door clearance
• Optimizes valuable cleanroom floor space
• Touch-activated control panel offers a smooth, cleanable surface as well as emergency stop and lock-out capabilities
• Bi-directional motor and disc brake ensure smooth, accurate door motion and full braking power in the event of a power failure
• Electronic key-switch door interlock prevents cross contamination
• Pressure-sensitive safety circuits on each door automatically stop door motion and return door to full open position if an object hits the door bottom
• For equipment transfer only (not for personnel entry/exit)
Not Shown: Iris reader - Iris reader or security card system available for operational security
Not Shown: ULPA-filtered - ULPA-filtered air shower dislodges particles
The optional air shower includes a blower isolated inside the control unit above the access doors. When a door is closed, the unit activates the blower, which forces intake air through an ULPA filter into dual vertical stainless steel exhaust manifolds inside the pass-through chamber. Openings in these manifolds provide a cleansing wash of clean air to remove loose particles from items before they enter the cleanroom. Air exits the Pass-Through through exhaust vents on the "dirty" side. A time delay maintains air shower operation for 60 seconds after the door is closed.
Due to the intermittent operation of this unit the ULPA filter is rated for over five years of operation under normal conditions. As the filter nears the end of its service life, the increasing backpressure will cause louder fan operation. To replace the filter, simply remove the screws that hold the "dirty" side front panel in place; the cylindrical filter is easily accessible inside.