• Ideal for moisture-sensitive materials: microelectronics, medical devices, pharmaceutical powders
• Gas control system auto-adjusts nitrogen purge to maintain sub-ambient humidity set point
• Fast-acting and economical; maintains below 10% RH with 78% less nitrogen than manual flow meter
• Fully integrated turnkey system takes only a few minutes to install and program
• Smart® controlled atmosphere glove box isolator features automated RH control that toggles nitrogen inflow (binary on/off) for fast setpoint response.
• Mini LED display and built-in RH sensor simplifies installation. Operation requires only one gas line, one low voltage power connection, and a pair of gloves.
• UL-listed Smart® control module is designed and built to the highest standards required by defense and semiconductor industries for long-term reliability and protection against damage, injuries, and electrical hazards.
• Chamber Design:
• Choose chamber material to match your application and budget:
Low cost acrylic.
ESD-safe and chemical resistant static-dissipative PVC (SD-PVC).
High-impact polycarbonate (cracks less easily than acrylic).
Polypropylene for maximum chemical resistance.
Heavy-duty 304-grade stainless steel for sterile and ESD-safe applications.
Heavy-duty 316L-grade stainless steel for greater corrosion resistance.
• Removable back wall on plastic models allows transfer of large process equipment that can't fit through openings.
• Round ABS plastic glove ports provide a wide range of motion, and compatibility with numerous glove types. ABS Plastic offers excellent tensile strength and stiffness. Resists heat, most oils, acids, and alkalis.
• Automatic relief/bleed (RB) valves continuously bleed off excess internal gas in only one direction. Helps maintain a slight positive pressure inside the glove box without allowing contaminants inside.
• Requires gloves (sold separately): available as one-piece, fully dipped gloves or two-piece glove and sleeve combinations with Glove-Under-Sleeve (GUS) connectors to allow fast, inexpensive glove replacement.
• Optional Accessories:
• Inert gas airlock: minimize nitrogen loss and contamination inflow when materials are passed through the glove box. The airlock is connected to an inert gas line to purge out ambient air before the inside door is opened to allow materials to transfer into or out of the main chamber.
• Nitrogen generator: provides a continuous, reliable supply of pure, dry nitrogen to eliminate dependence on bulky canisters.
• ErgoHeight™ automatic height adjusting table: perfect for workstations holding heavy or fragile equipment that require frequent height adjustment.
• NOTE: Glove box is designed for positive-pressure operation and is therefore not tested as a hermetically sealed chamber, and is not designed for containment of hazardous materials.