• Accessible from two sides
• Can be used to provide safe access over obstacles/barriers in the cleanroom/lab
• 304 stainless steel construction with continuous seam welds eliminates cracks to simplify cleaning
• Rated for maximum load up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
• Includes OSHA-compliant safety railing
• All-stainless steel spring-loaded casters and nylon leveling feet allow for easy movement and make platform stationary under load to prevent accidental slipping
• Perforated top provides a non-slip surface, allows for laminar flow and minimizes dust collection
• The number of steps listed includes the platform
Terra Universal's BioSafe® crossover stairs are compliant with OSHA's Part 1926-1053 safety requirements for Type IA Ladders (300 lb. duty rating). They provide a stable, level surface for crossing over hazardous area or obstacles.
Spring-loaded stainless steel casters to aid in reducing contamination and prevent the unit from moving during operation. Casters retract under load to shift weight onto non-contaminating nylon leveling feet. Includes safety rails that extend over the top of the stair.
The BioSafe® design features continuous, sanitary grade welds (to AWS D18.1/D18.2 specifications) that create easily cleanable surfaces, free of cracks where microbes can hide and grow.