• Extended Storage™ design is ideal for long-term storage that doesn't require frequent parts access
• Optional Smart® module automatically monitors RH in cabinet for faster RH recovery and less N2 waste
• Perfect for cleanroom, lab, or stockroom use where recovering low-humidity set-point is not critical
• Also suitable for use with silica bead desiccant or simply for clean particle-free storage
• Terra’s ValuLine™ Extended Storage (ES™) desiccator cabinets combine low cost and strength for long-term dry storage that doesn't require rapid recovery or critical low-humidity set-points.
• NOTE: Cabinet design not recommended for applications with frequent parts access, or those requiring fast RH recovery rates.
• Built-in digital thermohygrometer displays internal temperature and RH to help monitor conditions.
• Grounding is not standard on all designs, choose ESD-safe designs and static-control options to protect sensitive materials against ESD. Conforms to DOD Handbook 263, MIL-SPEC 1686 and 1772 with selection of proper accessories.
• Choose from 2 transparent material types:
Low cost acrylic
ESD-safe and chemical resistant static-dissipative PVC (SD-PVC)
• OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
• Smart® humidity control module automatically monitors and displays relative humidity in the cabinet for faster set-points and improved efficiency with reduced consumption of nitrogen gas. Requires Automatic RB™ (relief/bleed) valve, sold separately.
• Alternatively, a flowmeter and Automatic RB™ (relief/bleed) valve allow for manual control of nitrogen gas.
• Other optional accessories sold separately: data logger, silica desiccant, removable shelves, stand, casters.
• CABINET DESIGN:
• Innovative wall fusing technology creates a rigid, durable structure for improved weight capacity and resistance to high-frequency vibrations.
• Slotted chambers help circulate and mix dry nitrogen throughout the cabinet to minimize moisture “blind spots” and further dilute moisture present inside the cabinet.
• Built-in shelf rack systems allow for high-capacity, organized storage (removable shelves sold separately).
• Includes port for installing Terra flowmeter (order separately).
• Transparent walls help quickly find items anywhere inside the cabinet.
• DOOR DESIGN:
• Reinforced doors include exterior stainless steel plating plus stiffening bars on the inside of the doors to increase rigidity for a longer service life.
• Cleanroom compliant design includes corrosion resistant, non-particle shedding hardware:
Self-closing 316L stainless steel hinges with superior corrosion resistance help both hold open and tightly close doors.
Swell latches open/close with the flick of a finger to save wrist strain. An expanding rubber bushing firmly seals doors to prevent dust and moisture from leaking in.
• Closed-cell foam gasket around each reinforced door provides a superior protective seal to prevent air, vapor, moisture, water, and dust infiltration; resists weathering, UV oxidation, mildew and fungus.
• (1) Digital thermohygrometer (expressed in degrees F).
• (2) Chrome plated racks per chamber.